Skip to main content

A-Z Of Adult Entertainment - F Is For Futanari


And here we move on to something that might be thought of as controversial within the community. Perhaps I’m wrong and we have moved past this but I’m not sure I however have always been a fan of futanari since I first noticed it so long ago that I don’t know when it was.


Futanari -A genre of Japanese anime or manga featuring hermaphrodite characters, generally with female bodies plus a male phallus.Translates roughtly to ‘Dual form’

I think it is erotic and cool and popular enough in the West that it actually comes up in pop culture references most notably for me at least in Todd and The Book of Pure Evil a Canadian comedy horror show that got cancelled way too soon.

Futanari with Cat Ears= JACKPOT

We can see Futanari’s effect on Western audiences thanks to everyone’s favourite image program Photoshop and other similar products.


So check out some examples of Futanari.








There is a free hentai site dedicated to Futanari. Well there are loads but I think that one is pretty good. We can leave whether or not True Futanaris have balls or not to the comments. Go wild.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BITCHY BOOBY STICKAM???

This my friends is what happens when girls get breast growth before they are good and ready for it. If any of you guys want to show your appreciation for this early developer with a good covering of man juice then feel free and e-mail it in I would be more than happy to link it back to her and show her what really happens when she carries on like this. If you know Stickam it is full of girls complaining about pervy guys (and maybe pervy girls) asking them to show, which if you haven't gathered means taking off their clothes on cam. I put it to those girls it is partly down to girls like this 15 and already flaunting herself like she is selling something. To support my rather bold claim here are some pictures that well don't concentrate on her face. One could say she is showing off her best feature but hey that is her business. Me and this girl have beef because I called her on her interesting rules of engagement on her chat which you can read up on here. That lead to some b

JAILBAIT OF INSTAGRAM - Instabait???

I can't believe it has been months since I posted on here, between real-life problems and trying to grab a job I've really let this slip. Let's get back into though with some new finds I have made over the past few months. gabriellystaci age 18 Australian Model Emily Feld - Age 15 Ivy Mae 13yr old Australian Model Rory Little, US Cheerleader  So what do you think of these picks? Answers in the comments.

Joy Of Jailbait

I find it always leaves me with a smile. So I'm just here to spread the joy people. The young lady below is one missdestinypaige former star of Youtube. The page is still there but it seems all the fun fun videos are long gone best not to speculate why. So check her out and leave with a smile.