Skip to main content

Sensuous Sci-Fi Sirens

Things have changed since I was a kid when the Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows were strictly for the nerds and geeks of the world before anyone realised that those girls and guys ruled the world. As well as laser guns, aliens and star fighters most Sci-Fi shows also generally had one or more gorgeous female leads.

Let's take a look at some of them below.

T'Pol - STAR TREK ENTERPRISE (Jolene Blalock)


When I first saw T'Pol and this particular scene I thought that she was just there as fan service for boys and girls to gawk at she was all glisteny and barely wearing anything. I watched all of Star Trek Enterprise though eventually though and to be fair they only really played up her sexuality a few times for no real reason like those crazy hot evil mirror universe alternate costumes.

Jolene Blalock played the Vulcan and appeared on a fair few other Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows in minor roles and has had a fairly active career since leaving Enterprise.


Rommie - ANDROMEDA (Lexa Doig)



I started watching Andromeda for Kevin Sorbo and the Gene Rodenberry name. It sucked me in though the last two seasons went all the way to crazy town and never came back. I liked Andromeda lots of good female roles with them without them feeling like they were just there as window dressing.

Lexa Doig does good Sci-Fi as a rule it seems most recently she has been a regular on Continuum. She has also appeared in V, Smallville, Stargate SG-1 and Eureka.


Kate Freelander - SANCTUARY (Agam Darshi)


Sanctuary is an awesome show that was made more so by the inclusion of Agam Darshi as the morally grey Kate Freelander. I don't even have to talk about when she briefly became a sort of super villain that was hilarious.

She has also appeared in Ring Of Fire (disaster tv mini-series) Stargate Universe and Stargate Atlantis. Most recently she was in a Canadian procedural called Played.



What other Sci-Fi shows should I check out for gorgeous female characters to feature?

Comments

  1. Jeri Ryan As Seven Of Nine or Marina Sirtis as Deanna Troi would be two of my faves. Your right about T'Pol, there to bring in the cocks in the first episode :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JAILBAIT OF INSTAGRAM - Instabait???

I can't believe it has been months since I posted on here, between real-life problems and trying to grab a job I've really let this slip. Let's get back into though with some new finds I have made over the past few months. gabriellystaci age 18 Australian Model Emily Feld - Age 15 Ivy Mae 13yr old Australian Model Rory Little, US Cheerleader  So what do you think of these picks? Answers in the comments.

BITCHY BOOBY STICKAM???

This my friends is what happens when girls get breast growth before they are good and ready for it. If any of you guys want to show your appreciation for this early developer with a good covering of man juice then feel free and e-mail it in I would be more than happy to link it back to her and show her what really happens when she carries on like this. If you know Stickam it is full of girls complaining about pervy guys (and maybe pervy girls) asking them to show, which if you haven't gathered means taking off their clothes on cam. I put it to those girls it is partly down to girls like this 15 and already flaunting herself like she is selling something. To support my rather bold claim here are some pictures that well don't concentrate on her face. One could say she is showing off her best feature but hey that is her business. Me and this girl have beef because I called her on her interesting rules of engagement on her chat which you can read up on here. That lead to some b

Joy Of Jailbait

I find it always leaves me with a smile. So I'm just here to spread the joy people. The young lady below is one missdestinypaige former star of Youtube. The page is still there but it seems all the fun fun videos are long gone best not to speculate why. So check her out and leave with a smile.