Skip to main content

I LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA: Meg Turney Is Coming To London Comic Con

Meg Turney is awesome. Yeah she is smoking hot but I really like her drive and ambition. When I used to watched her on YouTube.com/SourceFed and YouTube.com/SourceFedNerd she pretty much had two dreams she wanted to achieve appearing on Playboy and appear in The Fast and The Furious Franchise. She has already achieved the first and I see no reason why she can't manage the second. I mean she waltzed onto the FHM Top 100 didn't she?


 

The reason I am talking about this beautiful sometimes redhead with the amazing ass is that a few months back I think I saw this Tweet:

And being a UK person I considered whether I would like to meet and take a picture with one Meg Turney, it seemed like a pretty solid idea and I gave it a RT and then someone else did and so on and so on. 

Imagine my surprise then when at least in small thanks to this guy and his tweeting MCM London Comic Con announced that they had invited Meg Turney to the May Event for both Saturday and Sunday. THIS IS AWESOME and definitely helped to make my mind up about doing my best to get down for this event. If you're UK based maybe these photos can help to persuade you too to make the trip.









Meg Turney can be see on Rooster Teeth's Site and its Youtube Page

You can follow her on Twitter - @MegTurney
You can checked out her antics on Instagram - @dollwithagun

Just remember to be nice.

Thanks for checking us out and you'd make our day if you could take the time to Post a link to this on Twitter, Facebook or other Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAILBAIT OF INSTAGRAM - Instabait???

I can't believe it has been months since I posted on here, between real-life problems and trying to grab a job I've really let this slip. Let's get back into though with some new finds I have made over the past few months. gabriellystaci age 18 Australian Model Emily Feld - Age 15 Ivy Mae 13yr old Australian Model Rory Little, US Cheerleader  So what do you think of these picks? Answers in the comments.

BITCHY BOOBY STICKAM???

This my friends is what happens when girls get breast growth before they are good and ready for it. If any of you guys want to show your appreciation for this early developer with a good covering of man juice then feel free and e-mail it in I would be more than happy to link it back to her and show her what really happens when she carries on like this. If you know Stickam it is full of girls complaining about pervy guys (and maybe pervy girls) asking them to show, which if you haven't gathered means taking off their clothes on cam. I put it to those girls it is partly down to girls like this 15 and already flaunting herself like she is selling something. To support my rather bold claim here are some pictures that well don't concentrate on her face. One could say she is showing off her best feature but hey that is her business. Me and this girl have beef because I called her on her interesting rules of engagement on her chat which you can read up on here. That lead to some b

Joy Of Jailbait

I find it always leaves me with a smile. So I'm just here to spread the joy people. The young lady below is one missdestinypaige former star of Youtube. The page is still there but it seems all the fun fun videos are long gone best not to speculate why. So check her out and leave with a smile.